Skin disorders are very common and the discomfort of conditions like Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis is frequently accompanied by pain, itching and distress over their appearance.
The treatment of skin conditions is a recognised specialisation within Traditional Chinese Medicine and research confirms that TCM is able to resolve both acute and chronic skin conditions.
One of GinSen's Area of Specoalisation
As specialists, we treat the broad range of skin disorders naturally include:
- Eczema / Dermatitis
- Dry or itchy skin
Our approach is holistic – we correct the internal body imbalances that are the root cause of the skin condition and treat the symptoms so that the patient is completely cured.
In making the diagnosis we:
- Take Your Medical hostory, observe your physical condition and consider the onset, duration and frequency of the skin condition.
- Look at influences on the symptoms, eg: stress, your emotional state, temperature, food and drink
- Consider other factors such as imbalances in your body, digestion, energy, sleep, and the immune system.
Treatment for Skin Disorders involves:
- Strengthening the immune system to decrease sensitivity to external or environmental factors
- Balancing the body and treating the internal imbalances that are contributing to or causing the disorder
- Releasing toxins, leading to the elimination of the external symptoms of the skin disorder
- Nourishment and repair of the damaged skin.
The treatment plan for each client is unique to their Skin Condition.
It will involve all or some combination of the following:
- Herbal medicine taken daily
- Application of some ointments or liniments
- Dietary and life style advice
Treatment is likely to last for several weeks and can take longer to clear severe cases of long duration. Over 90% of GinSen’s clients are completely cured of their skin condition. The remainder show marked improvement. The skin lesions are well improved and other symptoms have decreased markedly.
Disclaimer & Important Information
We can't guranteed the treatment result, as the symptoms of conditions are un predictable and vary greatly from person to person. The treeatment length and recovery time also varies for individual. GinSen's acupuncturist will discuss your care before carrying out the treatment, and the treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs.