Exciting News! GinSen Fertility Open Evening – 26 June 2014
• Chelsea Clinic: 6.00-8.00 pm, Friday, 11 July 2014 at 157 Kings Road, London SW3 5TX
• Swiss Cottage Clinic: 6.00-8.00 pm, Friday, 18 July 2014 at 11 Harben Parade, Swiss Cottage, London NW3 6JP
Conception is the very first step towards having a baby, but for some becoming pregnant is not straightforward.
GinSen’s experts have in-depth experience of dealing with fertility problems, gained over thirty years of clinical practice. Our excellent reputation is based on the successful results we have achieved for our many satisfied clients.
At our Fertility Open Evening we will discuss our Fertility Treatment Programme. Topics covered will include:
1. How Traditional Chinese Medicine views Fertility and why it is so successful in dealing with Fertility problems
2. GinSen’s Four Step Fertility Programme
3. Treatment by Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
4. Case Studies
GinSen’s highly qualified Practitioners are trained in Traditional Chinese and Western medicine. We focus on the treatment and prevention of disease and place great emphasis on good health through lifestyle management. Patients receive personalised treatment most suited to their particular condition and individual needs.
Space is limited – Please book your place as soon as possible
Telephone: 0207 722 4044,
Fertility Open Evening Time : 10.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
Keep up to date with our News Welcome to our blog where we write about our work in our clinics and outside
Here you'll hear about our Offers, Features about Products, Health Advice and News from our Clients
- 27th April 2014 – GinSen helped me Conceive After Three Years of Trying
- 12nd May 2013 – Codycep
- 26nd June 2014 – GinSen Fertility Open Everning