Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
GinSen’s non-invasive, holistic approach to Anti-Aging uses Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine to
- Combat the signs of aging
- Maintain your beauty
- Improve your general well-being
- The Effects of Aging
Aging is a natural process. Today many women are health-aware and understand the importance of aging healthily, naturally and gracefully. These women are taking active, preventative steps, from their forties onwards to:
- Slow down the aging process
- Maintain good health
- Retain their good looks using holistic alternatives to invasive cosmetic treatments
Chinese Medicine uses sustainable, natural, non-invasive treatments such as acupuncture and herbal medicine to mitigate the effects of aging. It works by treating the underlying causes of ageing as well as the outward signs, such as:
- Changes to skin tone and volume: fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, sagging
- Diminished hormone levels
- Decreased energy
- Loss of bone strength and density
- Decline in sexual power
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
The Effects of Aging
TCM believes the outward signs of facial aging such as lines, loss of skin tone and elasticity reflect an imbalance in the body. TCM Practitioners are able to identify and treat this imbalance to restore good health through the use of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
This natural, holistic approach triggers the body’s own powers of rejuvenation so that good health is restored and maintained by:
- Healing the body and improving general well being
- Harmonising Qi (energy flow) and blood levels so that energy levels are improved
- Restoring hormone levels so that the menstrual cycle is regulated and issues arising from the menopause are addressed
- Restoring vitality
- Mitigating the outward appearances of aging so that the skin is radiant , firm and toned
How we operate
GinSen provides a high quality, personal service. We assess your general health and take the time to understand the causes underlying your outward signs of aging.
Once your condition has been assessed, we tailor your treatment to give you the greatest chances of success.
Your progress is closely monitored through regular consultation. Diet, healthcare and life style advice is provided and we support you throughout your Anti-Ageing treatment.
Treatment is relaxing and stress free, combining Acupuncture with daily doses of Chinese Herbal Medicine, so that it can easily be accommodated within your daily life.
An initial, free medical consultation is offered. This consultation is normally up to 30 minutes long. Subsequent treatment sessions are usually 30-45 minutes.
The frequency of sessions depends on your condition, but we would generally like to see you twice a week. The results of treatment can vary from subtle to dramatic, depending on your underlying state of health.
Disclaimer & Important Information
We can't guranteed the treatment result, as the symptoms of conditions are un predictable and vary greatly from person to person. The treeatment length and recovery time also varies for individual. GinSen's acupuncturist will discuss your care before carrying out the treatment, and the treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs.